- Made by Taylor Smith and Taylor
- Pebbleford is basically the INFORMAL Versatile shape with solid colored speckled glazes.
The FORMAL Versatile coffee pot is the exception.
- The Ever Yours shape was used with the Pebbleford glazes for a breif period of time.
- Empire shapes were also used. For more, click on the Page 2 link below.
- Produced from the early 1950s to very early 60s.
- Colors include:
- Mint Green
- Granite (grey)
- Honey (used mainly with Reveille, a rooster decaled line)
- Marble (white)
- Burnt Orange
- "Unknown" green (similar to Mint Green and used mainly with the Ever Yours shape)
- Assortment consists of approx. 30 items
- Most items are marked with a Pebbleford backstamp
|Pebbleford Coffeepots, water pitcher, syrups, lug soups with lids and cigarette box
Courtesy: E. Uecker, ppc-jock